Telespazio Belgium encourages anyone who becomes aware of facts or behaviors contrary to the company’s values, codes, internal rules, laws or regulations, and in particular anti-corruption laws, to make a report with the utmost confidentiality.
Reports may be about: Telespazio Group’s employees at all levels, Directors, Officers, Members of corporate bodies, Group Companies, and third parties (e.g.: suppliers, consultants, collaborators, customers, etc.).
Reports may include, but are not limited to, the following concerns:
- attempted, alleged, and actual acts of bribery put in place directly, indirectly, or solicited by third parties (e.g.: suppliers, consultants, collaborators, customers);
- conflicts of interest or other violations of the Code of Ethics;
- unlawful acts, including those set forth by Telespazio Model 231/2001, committed by the company’s employees in the interest of or for the benefit of the Company;
- unlawful and/or fraudulent activities causing harm to customers or to the company assets;
- violations related to the safety of workers.
To make an effective whistleblowing report, allowing the competent organizational units to investigate satisfactorily the reported concerns, it is necessary to provide accurate and reliable facts, producing documentary evidence, if available.
Assuring the confidentiality of the whistleblower, Telespazio Belgium offers the following channels to make a report:
- Email: supervisorybody-BE@telespazio.com
- Mail: Rue Devant les Hêtres,2 B-6890 Transinne
- Fax: +32 61 23 02 69
Pursuant to the regulation on “whistleblowing” (Law no. 179 on November 30, 2017) Telespazio Belgium ensures protection from retaliation and other discriminatory and penalization actions against the whistleblower for reasons related, directly or indirectly, to the contents of her/his filed report.
In order to protect everyone’s dignity, honor, and reputation, Telespazio Belgium is committed to offering maximum protection from defamatory whistleblowing reports.
For additional information, please consult Leonardo's Whistleblowing Management Guidelines, adopted by Telespazio Belgium, which define and describe the process for managing reports, even anonymous ones, establishing specific audit activities and action plans, and assuring the anonymity of the whistleblower during all phases.